can't fight this feeling
About Me:

Fatin Zafirah
30th September 1997
Thirteen

Former student of BGPS
Currently studying in SST,Sec 104


gossip


fly away

SST Student Blog
SST Website
Twitter


remember?

January 2010 ♥
March 2010 ♥


credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com


Monday, March 22, 2010


Reflection about LEAP Week, Day 1:

1) 3 things I have learnt are:

i) Creativity is coming up with new ideas.
ii) Innovation is bringing ideas to life.
iii)Innovation takes time.

2) 2 things that can be improved on:

i) The workshop could have been extended as I felt it is very cramped together.
ii) There should have been more exhibits.

3) 1 important thing I have learnt:

Innovation does not have to be something big and it can happen anytime/anywhere.


Love is a special emotion; ♥ 5:28 AM

can't fight this feeling;