can't fight this feeling
About Me:

Fatin Zafirah
30th September 1997
Thirteen

Former student of BGPS
Currently studying in SST,Sec 104


gossip


fly away

SST Student Blog
SST Website
Twitter


remember?

January 2010 ♥
March 2010 ♥


credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com


Friday, January 8, 2010


The three main points I had learnt from the activities at the camp is respect,teamwork and communication.

These pointers will help me when I am doing a project with my friends. You need all these pointers as it will help you to achieve your team's goal.

I would definitely choose abseiling as I did not do it properly during the camp. I was not listening to instructions. When the specialist told me to lean back,I did not listen as I was too scared. I want to overcome my fear of heights and be able to do the abseiling properly the next time I go for camp.

I would definitely want to be braver and overcome my fear of heights. I am now brave enough to lead 104 to do the class cheer. For the fear of heights,it is not getting any better. I was really terrified when I was doing the abseiling. I wish that I would not be scared anymore so that doing all the activities at the camp would be easy and fun.



Love is a special emotion; ♥ 5:22 AM

can't fight this feeling;