can't fight this feeling
About Me:

Fatin Zafirah
30th September 1997
Thirteen

Former student of BGPS
Currently studying in SST,Sec 104


gossip


fly away

SST Student Blog
SST Website
Twitter


remember?

January 2010 ♥
March 2010 ♥


credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com


Saturday, January 2, 2010



I was on holiday in Bangkok,Thailand when my mum received a phone call from SST. I got accepted! No words could describe how happy I was. At that time I was in a taxi on my way to the Grand Palace. As soon as I got off,I started jumping up and down. My family was laughing at my enthusiasm. Actually, I was offered a place at Singapore Chinese Girls' School(SCGS) but my appeal got accepted and transfered over to SST.

I choose this picture as the words reflects my feeling when I got accepted to SST. Actually,I am beyond happy. When I did not get through by DSA i felt a little discouraged but I brought myself together and pulled it through. I am so glad that I appealed for SST as I feel the way of teaching is very different from mainstreamed schools and I like different.


Love is a special emotion; ♥ 6:13 AM

can't fight this feeling;